Friday, July 17, 2009

Throwback Thursdays

I cannot tell u how excited I am about this section of P.O.L.R. ExPress! Throwback Thursdays came to existence when me and a couple of my friends started a mass text war to see who could come up with the most random throwback player. We called these text messages, Throwback Player of the day. A dedicated basketball fan and avid card collector, Brenton Harrison (http://tgiftennessee.blogspot.com) usually came up with some of the best throwback players, so in his honor, I am starting off this installment with one of his favorite throwback players.

Throwback Player of the Week- Timothy Duane Hardaway (Tim Hardaway)

With a crossover so wicked, layup game proper, and a floater that would even make Tony Parker jealous, Tim Hardaway is more than worthy to be highlighted as the Throwback Player of the Week. The 5-time All-Star dazzled wherever he went and often sent his defenders tap dancing with his crossover, which was dubbed the UTEP two-step! I mean, who has a nickname for their CROSSOVER!!!!! Anyways, if you don't remember or u need to be reminded of Timmy's game, here's a video. Enjoy!

(Editors Note: Post is late, I know, but it will be posted on Thursdays from here on out! Lol!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FOOOOLIISSHHH!!!!