Friday, July 17, 2009

Congratulations........I guess...


I must apologize for taking so long to post this. Folks, I am overcoming my severe case of Kobe Bryant hatin-um-izm and I know that my personal opinions can be damaging to my career as a journalist, so I checked into rehab and I have come to respect Jack Bauer (even though his Finals celebration made me sick to my stomach!). Sorry for that relapse, I'm almost there people, work with me. Anyways, big ups to The Sidekick, Derek Long, and Samuel Nwosu for their precise predictions of how the series would turn out. Enjoy this ring 24. You........you.....de........(this is sooo hard for me to do, but I'm going to say it)...... 24 youdeserveit. THERE! I said it! Whew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Chief get used to it you will be saying this again!