Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can we all just get along?!?!


My relationship with Lance (Armstrong) is zero.....






These words came from this years Tour de France winner, Alberto Contador. He went on to say,"He's a great rider and he did a great Tour. Another thing is on a personal level, where I have never admired him and never will." OUCH! Now, normally I really wouldn't care much about this feud, being that I'm not really a cycling fan, but I'm a fan of sports, so I said, "Oh, what the heck!"

This recent beef is stirring up the cycling world and is the cycling version of Kobe v. Shaq, Jim Jackson v. Jamal Mashburn v. Jason Kidd (Not really, but its pretty heated), or Terrell Owens v. ANY of his teammates (watch out Buffalo!) lol!

The now former Astana teammates were never on the same page during the Tour and now their beef certainly makes a great storyline for Tour de France 2010. More on this story on ESPN.COM.

No comments: