Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lakers/Celtics, Game 1!!!!



I'm still pretty new at this blogging thing so don't get on me too hard, but I am going to attempt to blog this game quarter by quarter. Ok, so the game is about to start and I can't help but cry because a series like this DESERVES the NBA on NBC!!!! David Stern.....I Hate You. Anyways, the introductions are starting and.......Wait, Mbenga gets love from the p.a. announcer??!?! H'WHHAAAAT?!?!?! LOL! Just playing. You deserve it Mbengaba.........your cheerleading takes this team a long ways! The Celtics intro seems pretty hype, but AYO Technology?!?!?!??! WTF?!? Can we PLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE get a new instrumental?! Oh and the national anthem?!?! I think you could teach a parrot to do a better job! sheeesh! Anyways, things are about to tip off, and I'm ready!! Let's get it!

1st Quarter- The crowd is absolutely electric, but quick scores by the Lakers quickly quiet these clowns! LOL! Na, but from the get, you can already tell that this is going to be a series, and as this quarter continues, it is evident that Rajon Rondo is going to have to make that corner shot because he is more open than Karinne Stefans, LOL(yea i'm lame for that one but whatever)! Kobe is doing his Mother Teresa act that is oh sooooooooo annoying! You know, the one where he "lets his teammates get warmed up".......WHATEVER WITH THIS GUY!!!! KG seems really intense and is going attempting to go hard. The quarter is almost at an end and.............OMG! Did ANYONNNNNNEEE see Pau Gasol go skating just now?!??!?!! Overall, a good quarter. Good defense by both teams, but nothing too significant on offense.


Celtics 23 Lakers 21



2nd Quarter- Bench players for both teams are in, and Sam Cassell has clocked in!!!!! Two straight.....no wait, THREE STRAIGHT baskets by the former Minneapolis Laker(just kidding, but he is mad old!). You know how you describe players, like,"Yo, you seen Terrell ball?!?" And you may respond, "Yea, he's nice". Well Cassell is CRAFTY! I have never seen a player shoot from the same spots every single time! But you know, he is old, and you're not as athletic, so you do have to be crafty. He's gonna be a funny a$$ Grandpa, I can already tell! LOL!!!......WAIT! So I'm hearing the announcers talking about k-HOE-be being compared to Jordan, saying that he can be in the same conversation as Jordan. Now I'll excuse Mike Breen, because he doesn't know any better, but Mark Jackson?!?! You have no excuse!!!! You have guarded Jordan, and you know that he is the GREATEST........EVER!!!!!! Or maybe its the hater inside of you, because you had NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER at an NBA Title because him?!?! Has to be!!!! Anyways, back to the game, because I'm missing some of it getting mad at these clowns! Goodness, Garnett has 16 and five boards? Hmmmm, Someone's hungry. Golly, this Laker pick and roll is KILLING! Whatever! The basketball gods will punish the Memphis Grizzlies for this. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Al5_n0.Sr5Kek1ly9oP6etW8vLYF?slug=aw-heisleygasol060308&prov=yhoo&type=lgns


k-HOE-be is still passing the ball and has 8 points and 3 assists. What a homo! Well, he is 3-10.....ewwww! Keep passing chief! Looks like my boy D-Fish is getting warmed up! Thats a floor general for you......Paul Pierce has 3 fouls, that could be big. Welp, the first half is in the books. I expect it to get very interesting in the 4th.



Lakers 51 Celtics 46

3rd Quarter



That bank-in three was some bs, but whatever. k-HOE-be responds........What a Jordan sacker, GOSH! Well, as much as i want to hate, KB24 is starting to heat up both on offense and defense. Oh my goodness, somebody put a hand up!!!!!!! WTF!!!! And now Paul Pierce is down.........Man, if this injury is serious, this series is going to suck MAJOR!!!!!!! A WHEELCHAIR?!?! I'm cutting this SHHH off! Na, I'm kiddin. I MUST stay around to hate on k-HOE-be. Now, Kendrick Perkins goes out with an injury..........I think I speak for everybody when I say, WHATEVER!!! Now, Pierce re-enters the building to a HUGE ovation. kind of reminds me of Derek Fisher last year when he returned to hit that three. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eftrqq-_N2w. Phil Jackson is a ^&*%head for taking that timeout. WOW!
Uh-oh, now Kendrick Perkins is returning......to a not so round applause. I think I heard the drunk guy in the nosebleeds. What an alley-oop!!!! BROKE FINGER MY ASS!!!!!! k-HOE-be is such a liar!! Garnett has gone cold and Vujacic(as much as I hate him) is playing great D on Ray Allen. Ok, its getting towards the end of the quarter and i have a couple of points that I can't miss. 1. That fade away in the corner by KB24 was RIDICULOUS! 2. I don't care if there is a "Big 3", this is Paul Pierce's team! What a warrior. his release is mad slow though! End of Quarter, now the REAL GAME begins.

Celtics 77 Lakers 73

4th Quarter

k-HOE-be picks up right where he left off........in the Celtics GRITZZZZZZ!!!!!!! LOL! This guy is good.....VERY GOOD.....on the verge of great. He just has too much HOE in his system for me to be his fan. KG's hustle play is big!!! Now thats how you lead by example...take notes k-HOE-be! I'm sorry, I want to keep writing but I am so caught up in this game. Its 6 minutes left and Kobe isn't in the game. WTF! I expect him to check back in after this timeout. he is, but Paul Pierce is playing like that injury never happened! Kobe misses a layup badly, time to capitalize......never mind, Ray Allen bounced the ball off his foot. (shaking my head)thats a tuffie. Right now beautiful defense is being played on k-HOE-be!!! And he has only shot 4 free throws so far?!?!?! WOW! And my X-Factor PJ Brown is playing MANball out there!!!! Anyways, does anybody ever wonder what KG is saying out there?! I do! He talks soooooooo much shhhhhhhhh!!!!! And OMG Pau Gasol just got boomed on! Ooooooooooowweeeeeeeeeee!!!!! James Posey is playing valiant defense on KB24, but the refs bail him out......AS ALWAYS. One minute left, and this game is in the books. The Lakers just seemed allergic to the bottom of the net in this quarter. Tooooooo bad! See ya on Sunday!

Final- Celtics 98 Lakers 88



5 comments:

sidekick, i work for T said...

an emBAREassING 5-20 in the 4th quarter...im not sure golf balls would have fallen last nite....BUT there was only a 10 point victory...that should be a scarrRRRRiee thing for Doc and you band wagon Celtic fans. Seems to me, Paul'a'Puss showed his true pink lace colors yesterday...or was it apart of this "fixed" finals? either way, the first game gitters are done and over with...im looking for Fisher to take his pole and catch a W on sunday....

Unknown said...

I had no idea Paul Pierce was such a smart player. His "Injury" came when they needed it. Phil is 41-0 when winning Game 1 ... Boston needed a win yesterday. Now I thought I remember saying if Boston would win it would be behind Pierce, and the offensive glass.... I should get paid for my insight ...
Terrell- I love the work u do on the blog, but I don't feel the appropriate level of hate from u on Kevin Garn. I believe since he only plays for three quarters we should only say three quarters of his name.

CJessup3 said...

What up Terrell! Congrats on the new blog, man! You stupid with the "K-HOE-BE"! LOOL.... hope you do another blog for Game 2

sidekick, i work for T said...

david, your HILLLARIOUS!!!! truth be told, KG has been my favorite player in the league till "the DIRK"...so i would love to see him get a ring, cause out of the two, KG deserves it more....but the Kevin Garn made me almost die Laugh'n!!!!!! i wish we had been at OC at the same time man...

B.O.B.cats wins the kitty said...

this be that bobcats fan on the scence and apperciater of tim duncan and a distubutor of joe johnson hair products