Thursday, June 12, 2008

Game 3, Finally!

OK, ok, ok. So I know that this is long overdue and to those who have been waiting for this, I am truly sorry for leaving you stranded. It's a long story why I didn't post the blog earlier, but I really don't have to explain myself......Get at me! LOL! But on a serious note, I could have given you guys a watered down version of the game, but you deserve better, so here it is!

Pregame- OK...........I'm beginning to wonder if people are "doing favors" to sing the national anthem. No seriously, W.........T...........F???!?! Can somebody with real talent please sing the national anthem?! And no, I'm not available. Oh wait, I am just now informed that the guy who sang the national anthem is the winner of American Idol. Yeeeaaaaa, I think its time to cancel that show! And I notice that Kobe's haircuts are getting lower and lower. Hmm, I wonder why?! Whatever. The game is finally about to tip off! Let's get it!

1st Quarter- Kobe has come out of the gates very aggressive (women in Colorado, be verrrrry afraid). And the defensive switch that Phil Jackson has come out with (Kobe on Rondo/Fish on Ray Ray) is brilliant. Kobe doesn't have to work so hard on defense, no offense to Rondo, and now the Celts are caught in a pickle if any shot doesn't go in, because the chances are very likely that Rondo will have to guard Kobe, which is bad news. Meanwhile, Kevin Garn is a no show and I'm wondering HOW ON EARTH do people compare this guy to Timothy Duncan!?!?!?!?!!! It doesn't make any sense at all!!!!! I mean, 4(rings) to 0, 2(MVP) to 1, Winner to Loser, Jay-Z to Soulja Boy, lol.....Bottom line....DON'T COMPARE THEM! Anyways, Kobe is making a LIVING at the line! Sigh......my friends know how I feel about this. Well, here's your payback from the last game, as the Lakers(K-HOE-BE) already attempt more FT's than last game. And Pau GaSOFT, meet the Defensive Player of the Year. You may have got him last time, but not this time!!!!! Well, that's it for the quarter. Tie game.

Lakers 20 Celtics 20

2nd Quarter- Umm, can somebody call the "Big 3" please and tell them that there is a game going on!!!! And will somebody PLEAAAASE tell Sam Cassell that he's not apart of the "Big 3"!!! Stop shooting so much E.T.! Also, somebody tell L.O. that this isn't a joke. His team is counting on him to be that X Factor, and here he is CLOWNIN around on the floor, and now he has 3 fouls. What a disappointment. Reminds me of why people labeled you a bust in the first place. Anyways, PJ Brown and Jordan Farmar are about to go at it, but Jordan WISELY turns away!(Young boy, you don't waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnntttt it!!!!!!!) My SIDEKICK just texted me, "Did you see that smirk?!?!?!?!?!"?!?!?!?! LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!! Check it out-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U99adLMP_fY&feature=email. That smirk said,"If you know what's best for you Jordan, you'll turn your #$$ around! LMAO! As this game draws on, Pau Gasol is starting to look alot like.......Kwame Brown. So, Jesus Shuttlesworth is making it happen out here, and his other 2 sidekicks are NOWHERE to be found!!!! Another text from THE SIDEKICK- "Ooooooooohhh Gosh! I didn't realize that the "BIG 3" was playing soooooooooooo small!!! LOLLLLLLL!!! Well, Sidekick, I expect this kind of behavior from Kevin Garn, but P double is really disappointing me! Well it's halftime, and I'm about to take a break.

Lakers 43 Celts (Ray Allen, basically) 37

Halftime- Ok, so much for this break of mines!!!! Is anyone watching this halftime piece?!?!?!?!!! First, they are featuring k-HOE-be, and this CLOWN states that he wants to be the best ever! Well I have news for you, It ain't gonna happen!!!!! He goes on to describe his life on the court, then describes his life off the court. He says," I'm pretty laid back off the court. These past few years, I've been focusing on being a good father and husband...............

WAIT! DID HE JUST SAY FOCUSED ON BEING A GOOD HUSBAND?!?!?!?! PUHHHHHHH-LEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!! THIS GUY IS SUCH A JOKE!

I'm done.
And then they show a piece on this scandal with ex-referee, Tim Donaghy......As a Rockets fan, I can't even speak on this right now. For more on it, please check out one of my favorite blogs for more on this scandal (not that I won't write my own piece, but I'm just going to focus on these finals for now, so we can focus on them, then TRUUUUSSST, I will write a piece!) http://go2page3.blogspot.com/2008/06/whistleblower-whistle-blower.html- A MUST READ!!!! Anyways, back to my break....I need it.

3rd Quarter- So my notes on this quarter are very brief because I was not too pleased with the NBA at the moment. I don't think you understand how upset I am at this point, but whatever, the blogging must continue! Kevin Gar continues his slump.....what a suprise........And now Rondo goes down! Bring out the wheelchair!!!! Ha! Well, the Celtics have made a push and have taken the lead behind some energized play from Eddie House (He was just too excited to get some PT)

Celts 62 Lakers 60

4th Quarter- RAY ALLEN, RAY ALLEN, RAY ALLEN!!!!!!!!! I'm going beserk over here!!!!! Nobody is stopping this guy right now! 5-5 from beyond?!?! Kidd'n meeeee! He is THE DASANI!!!!!!!! And Phil Jackson might as well take Lamar HOE-DUMB out of the game. There would be no difference.....They're basically playing 4 on 5 anyways! Both teams are shooting blanks at the charity stripe......just a reminder, they are FREE fellas! Goodness! Kobe is having his way with Ray Allen AND Paul Pierce!!!! Where is James Posey at?!?! Doc, you really confuse me sometimes. I'm done writing for this game. Lakers are going to win. See ya on Thursday. I have a special suprise for you guys!

Lakers 87 Celts 81

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing Kobe's wack haircut length. And that Jordan Farmar would've got sent to the second row if he had tried to step to PJ. You're stuff is hilarious man! If only you were this funny in real life.

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

hmmm, thanks for your compliment, but i think someone spiked your drink with haterade! Not cool...

sidekick, i work for T said...

Ms. Smartypants...is no one reading your blog???? give me a sec, i got'chu..........................Yikes,
i now see why they don't...