Monday, June 9, 2008

Game 2, Lakers vs. Celtics........and refs!!!! Wow....




I can only imagine what these guys are talking about in the picture above.......hmmmmm. How about, "Hey Steve, you know we have that deal with David Stern, unfair calls ONLY!!!!"




And that is how the story went in game 2 of the NBA Finals.




Ok so I missed the 1st quarter due to some unfortunate circumstances, but I made it for the 2nd quarter and beyond. Also, I "blogged" in a notebook instead of ON a notebook, so my notes n quotes may not be as extensive this time around but nevertheless, I wrote!!!!




1st Quarter- I am recieving text messages about KG getting booomed on (I saw the replay and THAT'S your defensive player of the year.......EWWWW!!!!) and BS foul calls on K-HOE-be(I'm never going to stop calling him this! LMAO). ex.- text from my dude Nick(sigh....the refs are acting up), or from my dude Bear-(this is bs ref basketball right now)....awww, someone grab these guys a kleenex. (Later highlights do prove that the first foul call on KB24 is a little bit funny, but the 2nd call.........outta line!




Lakers 22 Celtics 20




2nd Quarter- Is this the Leon Powe show? I mean, this clown is making a living at the free throw line! And is it just me, or is Kendrick Perkins one of the most annoying players in the NBA. This clown swears that he is nice! He wouldn't start on the Rockets, THAT'S A FACT!!!! Anyways, Kobe is heating up now....FINALLY, but oh wait.....3 fouls! What a shame! (i recieve a text from my boy Beans-isn't Kobe playing like the bad team Kobe right now?) No Beans, k-HOE-be's just showing his true colors. His team player ACT is getting old! I mean, I'll believe Nick Cannon's acting before i believe this clown k-HOE-be! And i don't understand why Pau Gasol doesn't get more touches. He's 6 for 6 and they won't feed him the ball!!!! Smart basketball fellas. Paul Pierce is killing right now! (I find it hard to believe that this guy was just in a wheelchair the other day...hmm) Well, whatever. Maybe the Lakers can come back in the 2nd half because this thing is getting out of hand. Oh and, the halftime show is about Leon Powe........SHOCKING....
Halftime Score- Celtics 54 Lakers 42
3rd Quarter- Ok, so i had to make a run and I missed most of the 3rd quarter, but I happened to catch the final 5 minutes. This game is starting to get out of hand and I'm considering grabbing some mashed potatoes and biscuits for the Lakers to go along with this piecing! The points keep piling up and the Lakers call a timeout. k-HOE-be looks pissed, I'm expecting a big 4th quarter from him. And will somebody PLEASE get Eddie House's bad ass lil kid off the floor! WTF! Random quiz time- Who is that black guy behind Phil Jackson?! (Hint-NONE)
Anyways, the quarter is coming to an end and that dunk on Ronnie "I sack Kobe" Turiaf was FARRRRRRR outta control.
Celtics 83 Lakers 61.......OUCH
4th Quarter- I'm talking to my guy Ro, and we are evaluating this whole series and things seem really fishy about EVERYTHING that is happening. I mean, is the NBA a soap opera?!?!(I WILL write on this later) Anyways, this thing seems to be in the bag for the Celts. All they need to do is, like the GMC guy says, NEVER LET UP!!! Meanwhile, the Leon Powe show continues....at the free throw line!!!!! This is ridiculous! 7 minutes left, and the Lakers are down by 20 something and look who decides to show up now.......mr k-HOE-be! Welcome to the game. Where have you been? You are better than Jordan right????!?!?! WHATEVER!!!! Well, one person wants to win and that's Vladmir Radmonovic!!! Yo, this guy is WET(no homo). Remember him on Live 05 or something when he was on the Seattle Sonics?!?! I mean, niggas would pick the Sonics and I would be like, "FOR WHAT?", then I found out!!! LOL! His 3-ball on that game was UNFAIR!!!! Anyways, the Lake-Show is starting to show signs that it can win this game. The Garden is quite silent.....Don't you get the feeling that they don't even trust their team?????? I do! It is clear that Kevin GarNOTT, as my boy D.Cox calls him, is not a 4th Quarter player, so we will use 3/4 of his name from here on out. His name is to be Kevin Gar. tssst. And this is the guy who was ahead of LEBRON in the MVP race?!?!?! wow.....James Posey hits a 3 to give the Celts breathing room. Isn't he annoying(kobe, kobe fans....)? Wow, I cannot believe this. The Lakers can still win this game!!!! a 31-9 run??!??! Fackin kidd'n meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Ok, this game is rigged(check the blog later for an article on that). Anyways, this game is now narrowed to 2.......and that travel by Radmonovic was the MOST BLATANT travel in NBA history.....other than this Lebron James travel, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbM6uuCt74&feature=related! I know I mentioned it earlier, but where is Kevin Gar?! oh wait, this isn't his quarter to show up in. And why is Paul Pierce guarding Kobe?!?! It just doesn't make sense. Oh yea, he needs an edge up too! LOL! Get at me Paul Pierce! I got you!!!!! Anyways, Lakers are down 4 and this is their last chance to cut the deficit. Kobe inbounds......and doesn't touch the ball again.......LOL! This Laker team is funny. You know who ended up shooting the ball?! Fackin Sasha "I think my number is 24, and I deserve the same amount of shots as him" Vujacic! i like this guys defense, but he makes me wonder "wtf is he doing on offense"?!? Like seriously, confidence is good, but goodness! The Celtics shot 38 free throws(Powe shot 13 of them) while the Lakers shot 10! WTF?!?! I understand that you get home cooking, but wow, Celts had filet mignon while the Lakers had kibbles 'n' bits. Anyways, this game is done and now we head to L.A. Wanna know what's gonna happen in game 3, because I can already tell you and save you time. The Lakers are going to win, and they are going to LIVE at the free throw line. Mark my words!!! see ya tuesday.

7 comments:

B.O.B.cats wins the kitty said...

Dang negro how early did you get up to finish this blog. im on and locked and loaded and ready to go. cant wait for the game tonight?

sidekick, i work for T said...

Lakers by 13 tonite....13 is how many big shots that DeReK "Big Fish" has hit in his playoff career....

B.O.B.cats wins the kitty said...

the refs will win this game tonite for the lakers cuz the nba needs this to go 7............. if the lakers would run the offense thru lamar CRACKHEAD odom the lakers would have a chance. celtics will win the series!!! sidekick did you big shot B.O.B.

Nick said...

it was allen houston BITCH!!!!

Unknown said...

Notes on Game 3:
1. Paul Pierce (Who is the Celtics main scorer) does nothing in the game. Ray Allen scores 25. Is it too much to ask Kevin Garn to carry the team in the fourth quarter?? I can't stand him wit his fake intensity.
2. Kobe's halftime show: Kobe a good husband?? Well, people think he's a leader now so i guess anything is possible
3. Why does Kobe have to be such a ballstopper??
4. How could the Lakers go on the plane and leave Odom and Gasol back in Bost- Oh, ... they were playing...
5. I hate P.J. Brown
6. Kendrick Perkins puts in work!

B.O.B.cats wins the kitty said...

perkins is not good he is not a hard worker he does nothing at all. he fouls and fouls very often. and pj brown plays the game the right way maybe thats where the hate for him comes from. KOBE what a joke, he is nothing what he tries to get the public to believe. overrated

sidekick, i work for T said...

sooooo who is this bob cats wins the kitty gal??? i was with you until you typed blasPHEME against the G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time)....please keep you and your beasteality obsession with cats (...unless you have the kitty kat...) away from a masculine sport sweetypie.

-sidekick