Monday, June 16, 2008

Game 5.......


So, I am just now returning from Southwest Region's campmeeting where I was away from everything! Computers, cell phones(might as well, because there is NO service out there for real), and TV's..........BUT do you think that stopped THE P.O.L.R from watching game 5......tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst! Puh-LEEEAAASSSSEEE! Unfortunately, I didn't take any notes, so this will not be an extensive blog of the game. Instead, I'll speak my pierce...uh, I mean peace, and then open this thing up for discussion.


1. Kevin Garn, where are you?! You really disgust me right now! Keep this play up and I'll never use your name again(Just ask #24.) Its not a game Kevin! Get your shhhh together, geez. As THE SIDEKICK pointed out, Sam Cassell had more impact than you! Fack!


2. If you can't handle the truth, don't feel bad. #24 can't either!!!!!!!!!!! LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Last night I finally realized why they call him that! Some may say #24 got lit up, but I just say he got Pierced!!!


3. Pau GaSOFT is so annoying.


4. Is it just me, or does Derek Fisher not play like a veteran at times?!?!?


5. The Big 2 and 1/2.....well, I'm just going to leave it at that. You figure out who the half is. (Here's a hint: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=jy-celtics061608&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)


6. Someone PLEASE tell Sasha to just STOP SHOOTING! You've had your one night chick. Now play your role!


7. Great game overall. I'm trying to work on my biased writing, so please bear with me on that ok.


That's about all that I have to say about game 5 folks. Now if there's something that you want to add, be my guest. See ya Tuesday for the celebration!!!

2 comments:

B.O.B.cats wins the kitty said...

hey bruh what was up with kHobe in that whole family thing at halftime. kHobe you aint a family man so cut the crap. i have never seen a nigga kiss his kids and his wife at half time and they brodcast it. nigga you should thought of that before you did that slutty white girl.

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

My nigga, I thought it was just me. #24 sickens me with that bullshit!!!!!!!!!! It's like it's the NBA's plan to make him a good person again and have people forget about his infidelity!