Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Top-20 most hated athletes- Part 2

Ok, so tomorrow came a little later than expected, but the second half of my hate list is finally here! (shout out to my friends who constantly remind me to write, you know who you are) Well, I won't waste any more time, "Oh Ley DO It"!!!!


#9. Barry Bonds. How can a man so big sound like that?! Your earring bothers me and the sooner you stop lying we'll forgive you! We know you're on that needle BARRY!


#8 Jacque Vaughn. This picture is quite fitting of the career you should've been in! Listen Jacque, this is the highest you will ever be on any list! I hate that you even step foot on an NBA court. And you have a ring?! My blood boils..


Honorable Mention- Kris Brown. This picture has been the scene way too often this season for Houston Texans fans. Kris, you lost at least 5 games for the Texans this year!!!!! When I see you, I'll show u how to kick alright...straight to ure FACE!


#7. Tracy McGrady. Let me give you all a background of my "relationship" with T-Mac. When it came time to pattern my game after a player, I chose T-Mac (All offense, lazy on defense, lol). When it came time to buy my basketball shoes for the season, I walked right by the Air Jordan IX's (without a thought) and purchased,,,,,some T-Mac's. While arguing who was the greatest player in the league (2000-2004ish), I went to bat for T-Mac. Hell, when you think of a nickname for me (Terrell McCoy) what do you get......T-Mac! Get the picture yet?! Now, imagine how I felt when T-Mac, the player who was my "Jordan" (in that era), was traded to MY favorite team, the HOUSTON ROCKETS! I was on cloud nine.......THOUSAND!!! Well, despite the hype that he created, my hopes were quickly shot down by his failures (playoff losses, body parts, LIFE, etc). The only reason he isn't higher on this list is because I was his biggest fan at one point in my life. So T-Mac, I hate you for ruining my Rockets. I hate you for your injuries, your crying, your lack of heart, your selfishness and your impatience this season. The nerve of that guy! So yea, its been a sour end to our "relationship"


#6. Karl Malone. The Mailman....yea right! Karl, when did you EVER deliver? In 97? Uh uh. 98? Naw mayne. Oh ok, well what about when you left the Jazz THIRST for a title? Nope, no deliveries from me. Yea, we all know Karl. Everything about you is annoying! The wristbands, the meaningless shhh you said at the FT line, the corny celebrations, neglect of kids...did I miss something?!

Honorable Mention- Ahmad Rashad. Has ur career been ANYTHING since MJ retired? You loved him more than you loved that beautiful, intelligent, oh so sexy wife of yours! You disgust me so much that you don't even deserve a picture!


Honorable Mention- Phil Mickelson. The nerve of you to actually think you're better than Tiger! And I'll smack that stupid smirk you have on your face since he's on indefinite leave!




#5. Tim Tebow. Virgin my behind! I hate the goodie two shoe, turning brawds down, media hoggin' son of a gun! And don't get me started on his W'accuracy!


#4 Tom Brady. SMH...Tom Terrific??? tsss, more like Tom TERRIBLE! I watched every moment of his last playoff game JUST to watch him fail!!! He's a good quarterback, but he's a product of "the hoody" and his "I'm too good for you attitude" really pisses me off! So when he hits the field, I will continue to yell "Hey Tom, break a leg!"


#3. Brett Favre. Twitter wouldn't give me enough characters to describe my hate for him but I don't want to waste too much time on him! And I've never really liked him (Story from 2008)He's selfish and an attention whore. Brett, Go home and RETIRE ALREADY! I know you don't want to go back to Kilaniga, Mississippi, or whatever, but you've got to get the hell out of the NFL! I'm sick of you!


#2 John Stockton. The short shorts, the dirty play, and then when this feisty little mo-fo broke my young heart with this shot in the 1997 Western Conference Finals--> http://bit.ly/M9657 . I just shed a tear again! I wanted to take a crowbar to his knees with a Jeff Bagwell/Craig Biggio/Ken Caminiti-like swing after that shot! I never like Stockton before then and now I HATE HIM! Watch your back Mr. Stockton! I'm an angry Rockets fan seeking revenge!

And now for your #1 most hated athlete on the earth.................

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLL PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!!

And the athlete I HATE THEEEE MOST IS.........



#1. Kobe Bryant. Sigh,,,,I HATE HIM and everything he stands for! From the swagger jacking of MJ, to his constant whining for calls, to his family waiting for him at halftime! I mean, WHO DOES THAT?!? Stop trying to convince us that you're a "family-man"! I hate the cockiness, the smirk, EVERYTHING! Oh and he's "black mamba?!" Satan was a snake too.....I'm JUST SAYINNNNNNNNNN......

6 comments:

JdubDilla said...

Hate those rings while you're at it bucko. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

LOL! I almost deleted your comment! ha ha! Thanks for reading bruh!

jasper15 said...

Say bro I just finished reading your blog thanks for the food to the hungry my dude this joint was classic T- Weezy, cash'in boys out Ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great blog though...."I ain't dick rid'in or nuffin"

CJessup3 said...

I was dyyyyin when I got to the Kobe pic! Couldn't be more appropriate! That's a great list man, we despise nearly all the same people. My number 2 is Erick Dampier tho...

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

Good looks Leon! Stay posted bruh! We're doing it big in 2010! Blazin on this keyboard ya dig! And Clif, mannnnn, I was dyin when I came up w/ the idea to have that pic for Kobe! LOL! He gets under my skin! And we need to talk to Rick Carlisle, b/c now that Haywood is in town, WHY THE FUUUUUUHHHH is Ericka STILL STARTING?!?!?!?!?! SMH

Ed The Sports Fan said...

You got a lot of hate in your system but its an interesting read. Nice blog bruh!

-Ed.