Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Top-20 most hated athletes- Part 1

I asked a question the other day on Twitter (Follow Me - @PrideOfLR) asking "Who is your most hated athlete and why?" not really expecting much response from my followers because they usually leave me hanging, but this time I got an overwhelming response. It isn't unusual for people to have a certain dislike about some athletes, but what I feel about them is deeper than a dislike, it really is! I seriously need help for being such a hateful person towards these athletes. But anyways, here is part 1 of my 20 most hated athletes! Enjoy!





#20. Tony Brothers- not an athlete, but a ref (he deals with athletes). He made the WORST call I've ever seen in my life in the 2008 playoffs. With time ticking away in the 4th quarter in a CRUCIAL game 2 of the Rockets v. Jazz playoff series (I hate the Jazz as well, which made the call that much bitter), this Tony Brothers character called a foul on Luis Scola because while watching a flopping Andrei Kirilenko go by him,,,,,,,,,,,,while his eyes were fixed on the 3-pt LINE!!!!!!!!! Tony Brothers- Watch your back!!!! (You and your unibrow!)







#19 Lebron James. Yes Mr. James, you made my list! Listen, I love you as an athlete him as an athlete but your blatant disrespect for the game (super traveling, no handles, dancing, etc) makes me sick! Get some handle, CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL on taking 4 steps on the regular (I know Dru Joyce taught you better than that) and maybe you won't make next years list!




#18 Rajon Rondo. Take a good look at his form,,,,well, for as long as you can without getting upset! Listen, I know for a fact that my form isn't the most model form to have, but I can make buckets. The fact that Rondo is so successful without having a jumpshot really pisses me off!!!! I mean really, what were you doing in the off season?! Was Kobe cleaning his nails while giving you 50 feet in the 2008 NBA Finals not enough of a sign that your shot needs work?!?!? Rondo, I see greatness in you, but if you don't feel the need to work on that God-awful jumpshot (I don't even want to call it that) of yours, then I'm afraid you'll just have to stay behind CP3 & Deron Williams. You don't want that now, do you?!





#17. Rafael Nadal. The hair. The left handed-ness. Him thinking he's better than my boy Roger Federer. I hate every part of him!!! No need for more words, you don't deserve it RAFA!




Honorable Mention- Jason Terry. He's over aggressive. He thinks he's nice. He has a stupid celebration for his stupid nickname,,,,Jason Terry, you and your XXXXXXXXXXXL headband need to sit down, PLEASE!!!



#16. Bobby Jackson. You see this picture?! I had to watch the scenario in this picture for an ENTIRE SERIES!!! Deron Williams OWNED Mr. Jackson to the point it was unbearable to watch! Whether it was air-balling a three pointer or missing a fast break layup, Mr. Jackson always found a way to mess up!!! Oh and did I mention that we (The Rockets) traded Bonzi Wells AND Mike James for him?!?! (I'm starting to get angry all over again! Simply put, from the time he put on that Rockets jersey, he single handedly made me hate watching my team.



#15. Allen Iverson. He is one of the most selfish people on earth. A 34 year old man with braids and now he's STARTING in the All-Star game while averaging 14 PPG?!?! PUH-LEASE! The only team A.I. should START for is the Pacers! NEXT!



#14 Anthony Carter. He should feel honored that I even thought about him!!! I ask myself everyday, "why do u have a job in the NBA?!?!" Uggggghhhh!



Honorable Mention. Tyler Hansborough. I hate u, from your never quit attitude all the way to your stupid form. And what are your eyes so open FORRRRR?!



#13. Roy Williams. Cowboys fans, I'm with you on this one. Roy, what is your purpose in life, because it sure doesn't seem like catching is a top priority for you!



#12. Sasha Vujacic. Are u really that great of a shooter that u shoot a three pointer in a 1 on 5 fast break?! NOT EVEN! And stop crying to the ref, wait, never mind, I guess you learn from a certain someone! Hmmmm....



#11 Bruce Bowen. Everything about you is annoying. Your bald head, your defense, your dirty defense, your God-awful offense, your voice and now, your bow-tie!!!!!!!



#10. Pau Gasol. Do u ever comb your hair? Or is that how they get down in Spain? Your celebration, I hate it! Your scowl, I HATE IT. Oh yea, and your form, yup, that too

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, this is only part 1 people!!!!!!! Can it get any better?! Check back tomorrow and see!!!

No comments: