Monday, August 3, 2009

NBA Top 100 Slams via SLAM Online

I know you NBA fiends have been licking your chops for some kind of action this summer (I know I have!). Summer Leagues, Free Agency and Stephon Marbury have all kept us somewhat entertained over the summer, but there is NOTHING like re-living some of the moments from the season/playoffs. NBA.com does a good job of that with top 10 lists (dunks, assists, blocks, etc.,), but the great people at SLAM have more than 1-up'd them with a top 100 list of dunks for the 08-09 NBA Season. ENJOY!

http://www.slamonline.com/online/media/slam-tv/2009/07/video-nba-top-100-dunks-2008-2009/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a couple of things to say. First off, I noticed that Yao and Jermaine O'Neal are on the business end of like 10 of these dunks lol. Second, on number 20, the one from my Grizzlies, WHY IS RUDY GAY DOING WINDMILLS AFTER THE WHISTLE WHEN WE'RE DOWN 13 IN THE FOURTH??!!!

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

LMAO!!! He was fed up with getting blasted! And chill, Yao was in like 3 of them joints! Jermaine O'Neal OWNED that list! LOL!