Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Need U Bad

Ok, so I'm really big on music so I'm going to make it my DUTY to put you on to whoever is hot ok. I'm pretty sure you've heard of this artist that I am about to show you, but if you haven't heard of her, then please, PLEASE, get on your stuff!!!! Jazmine Sullivan has been on the music scene for a minute, but now she has finally found her home at J Records. This young lady has captured my heart with her soulful sound, and moving lyrics. I first heard her doing her R&B version of Lil Wayne mixtapes, which is singing over other artists tracks, and making us not ever want to hear the original version ever again! SERIOUSLY! If you don't believe me, check out her version of Andre 3000's Prototype or Beyonce's Resentment! Anyways, here is her first single, Need U Bad. Enjoy! Oh yea, mark your calendars for her debut album release, September 16, 2008, FEARLESS.

2 comments:

D A N I said...

Your comments on my page are nonsense! I wish I could write about sports.lol. Anyhoo, yeah, Jazmine Sullivan is really talented. I watched her music video last night on TV and although the treatments were kinda weak (in my opinion), her voice carried the video so well, I couldn't change the channel. Oh and I like her flawless runs! Those are always nice to hear.

THE P.O.L.R exPRESS said...

Nonsense?!??!!?!?!?! EVERYBODY, PLEASE GO TO RASPBERRY SORBET BLOG!!! Its the best thing since sliced bread, I'm soooooooo serious!!!!